Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WELCOME TO MUGEN~ELECTRIC~EDEN

Moshi moshi Minna-san \(^o^)/

This is my first post. Yay!! Yatta!!!

Pyuhhh.......

It really takes so long for me to post something in this blog even though I created this account since long time ago. Well, when I was in senior high school I used to have blog. I also had one when I was in University. But I abandoned both of them because I didn't have time to update. I didn't have full time internet connection after all. Now that I'm working, I also don't have much free time :-(. But I want a blog. It's been so long since the last time I write anything about myself. I remember those time when I had my Harry Potter diary in high school and how I love to write silly, unimportant little things about my miserable life. It did shocked me when I read it years later. "Who is this freak, cranky, silly girl anyway??", I cried. Well, it's a little embarrassing if I remember about how childish I am at that time. But I miss my passion to convey my feelings and my minds through words.  Enough with all of this useless chatter. Let's just get started!!!

Hajimemashou!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment