Saturday, March 3, 2012

11 Things That You Should Know About Me

  • I was born as the 1st angel in my family, right after the sunrise. I have a talkative but tough mother, a kind father and 3 mischievous but really sweet siblings. Family is the most important thing in my life. I really thanks God for blessing me such an awesome family ^-*.
  • As a third Aquarius Decans, I love any kind of art. Music, dance, drama, painting, literature, etc. I love to play guitar, joined a theater club in senior high school, enjoy dancing, drawing and love to read books. I collect many books and comics.
  • I'm an unromantic person. I don't believe in love at the first sight and hate the phrase "happily ever after" in fairy tale. Maybe that's why I prefer to read shounen manga than shoujo manga because most of them too romantic and too good to be true.
  • Love to think positive and very tolerant to other people. If there's a person that I hate, you can be sure that this person is a very bad person. One of my friend ever said that one of my virtue is that I always see the beautiful side of everyone. It's a little bit embarrassing to say these kind of things myself XD
  • In the past, I'm afraid to speak in front of many people. Because my mind is faster than my mouth, every time I try to explain something to my friends they don't seem to understand. But with courage and practice, you could say that I never experience any problems in public speaking anymore since i was in university.
  • Love stars. They're my consolation. I love to looking at starry night when I'm sad. Maybe that's why when I was still in elementary school, my dream was to become an astronaut and work for NASA XD (laugh)
  • Every time I saw someone got hurt, it hurt me too. I cry after punch a delinquent when I'm in elementary school because I hate to hurt someone. I cry after cut a rabbit to take its blood for laboratory experiment. I feel pain when I see wounds of earthquake victims. That's why I oppose the idea of being a doctor and be a pharmacist instead.
  • I'm an independent person and don't like to be restrain. I don't care what people say or think about me, what matter the most is my opinion about myself and what I honestly want to do in my life.
  • I have ideas, beliefs and mannerisms that can seem to others as eccentric, bizarre and very unconventional. Even my taste of fashion is different from most people. Well, I'm an aquarius, you can't blame me for being a unique person ^o^.
  • I think I'm a perfectionist to some degree. I hate when people late or when my internet is slow (laugh). I take pride in all of my works and my ideal type of man is someone who enjoy and take pride in his works.
  • I enjoy everything I do in my life. I enjoy company of my friends and enjoy being alone too.


Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment