Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Big Bang Alive Tour 2012, Jakarta Date has been Announced!!!

A recent announcement has come from Big Bang. Tour date in Jakarta, Indonesia has just been confirmed to be on October 13th 2012!!! The live concert itself will be held in Mata Elang International Stadium. I'm happy and excited!!!! I really hope there's no sudden hindrance that could prevent me from attending the concert ^-*. There's no information regarding the ticket price yet but I'm sure it will come out soon. As comparison, ticket price for their show in Tokyo Dome is 9500 Yen (about Rp. 1.100.000. Woah, higher than L'Arc`en~Ciel Ticket for their 20th Anniversary live?? Are you kidding me? But well, Big Bang is renowned as the most expensive artist in Korea so it's not surprising v(^o^)v) and 88000 Won (about Rp. 720.000) in Korea. Those ticket price is for all seat so I don't know whether we could estimated the same price for Indonesia since promoter here usually divide price based on seat e.g VIP, premium, regular, etc. But I suggested you to prepare at least Rp. 1.000.000,- if you want to attend their concert in Jakarta (glancing at my bankbook. Sighh...) So, are you ready for Alive Tour??


I will attend this concert!!! Errmm.. Maybe (laugh)

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment