Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Big Bang Alive Tour 2012, Jakarta Confirmed!!!

A happy news just come from Big Bang. They're gonna come to Indonesia as part of their Alive Tour!!!!

Big Bang Alive Tour 2012 will be held in 16 countries and 25 cities
Right now, there's no more information regarding time, venue and price of the ticket but it is rumored to be in October. I hope I could attended their concert because I think I'm gonna be quite busy in that month.

I don't have much love for Jakarta and I prefer to stay in my hometown, Bali. One thing that makes me happy for staying here is because I could watch live concerts of many artists. Yay! I'm gonna post all the information I got concerning this concert when it is available. Right now all I'm gonna do is prepare my saving. Fu fu fu. Wish me luck!!!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment