Monday, May 14, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel World Tour 2012, Jakarta

Almost 2 weeks ago, my dream to came to one of L'Arc~en~Ciel concert became reality. I've been their fan from so long time ago so the first time I heard about their concert in Indonesia I feel so excited. I didn't have any idea that there were lots of their fans that more excited than me tough (laugh). The very first day of ticket sales online, all the VIP and premium ticket was sold out. That day, I was in Bali spending holiday with my family. And while I was still thinking whether I would booked VIP ticket later in Jakarta, there's no more VIP or premium ticket left for me (laugh). So, I bought a regular ticket instead (>.< and after that suddenly some people sells their VIP tickets because they couldn't attended the concert).

My ticket
Their concert was held in weekday so I had difficulty to attended it on time. I have to work, duh. I spoke to my bosses, tell them that I would leave 30 minutes earlier than I obliged to because I have to go to L'Arc`en~Ciel concert. Silly me. I thought 30 minutes would be sufficient. I underestimated Jakarta traffic!! When I'm finally arrived at the concert place, the queue had been so long >.<.  I was afraid that I'm gonna be in the back row.

the queue to enter the concert place
I enter the concert place at 7 o'clock. The waiting seems too long but fortunately all the L'Arc~en~Ciel fans there was so funny that I smile, laugh, and not get bored. I even be acquainted with some people. Finally, concert started at 8 o'clock and it was one of the best moment of my life!!!! Hyde's voice was admirable and so melodious!!!! Well, he lost his voice sometimes when he tired but overall the performance was super!!!!


I was afraid that I couldn't see their performance from the back row. Fortunately I could see it from the big screen on the left and right the main screen. Their MC was so funny too because they tried to speak Indonesian. I sing, dance, scream at the concert along with all fans there. I really was a dork in that concert. wkwkwk. It felt so great!!! So many people there become one, act together as fans.  It drizzled some moment before the encore. We sing along the chorus from "Anata" in the drizzle rain and suddenly when L'Arc~en~Ciel finally show up themself for encore, the rain stop!! As if those rain only drop in order to create the melancholic atmosphere in "Anata". The organizer open the fence that separate the premium and regular gate. I go to the front along with some fans. We're so happy as the fence that separate the premium and VIP was also opened. That's why I could go to the VIP place and finally see L'Arc~en~Ciel straight with my eyes!!! Yes baby, I really see them!!! I was so happy at that time. I was rushed to go to the concert without able to eat anything first, stuck in traffic jam for hours, experience long queuing but it all paid off with their performance!! I'm looking forward to the next concert that I would attend. What would it be?? Fu fu fu

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! I go to their concert too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At first, I really regret that I just got the regular ticket instead of VIP. But I thanks God after that because if I had bought the VIP tickets, maybe I couldn't go to JRock Evolution and BigBang concert in October. He he he.

      Delete