Monday, June 4, 2012

G Dragon in Monster MV

Okay. This is actually not important. It's really really unimportant. But since I'm crazy about the Red Hair Devil G Dragon in Big Bang latest MV, Monster, I'm gonna post some pictures. Enjoy!

Lip piercing?? Well, it's up to you GD as long as you could maintain it hygiene


Don't stare at me like that GD-shi (blushing)

He looks good as a devil

Hmmmm

Where's you pointing at? Me? (blushing again)

He's so gorgeous, isn't it? Even though I don't really like his voice, I have to admit that he's gorgeous.
 Here is the link of the MV:

What do you think?

Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. Hi !

    GD is the cutest little devil ever. I have a screencap of the devilish GD as my wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi too ^^... I want to see angelic GD since we already know how he looks as a devil. Or maybe the one in his Breathe MV is already GD as an angel with white wings? By the way, I can't wait to hear the title track for his new album, Crayon. I wonder if he's gonna change his hair again.^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a relatively new BigBang fan (since Tonight), so I'm not familiar with all their songs and MVs.

    Are you going to the 12th Oct or 13th Oct show ? (or both ?:D)

    Btw, I came across your blog through JRock Evo. I hope you'll get the ticket. I'm quite excited eventhough I'm not going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm going to the 13th Oct show ^^. You're not going to JRock Evolution or BigBang Alive Tour? I plan to write reports of all live concerts that I'll attend. But I wonder if camera is allowed in those concerts. I hope at least I could take pictures with my mobile phone.

      Delete
  4. Ah, both Anonymous above is me. Just to clarify. :)

    I'm going to the 12th Oct show. Good thing they added another show since I was just about to seriously consider going or not when the tickets went on sale and out of sale. Just like what happened to you with L'Arc concert.

    Getting L'Arc ticket was an "unpleasant" experience, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope that BigBang Alive Tour in Indonesia will be a pleasant experience for both of us ^^.

      Delete