Monday, August 6, 2012

Fairy Tail

Just like One Piece, Fairy Tail is one of my favorite manga and I also love the anime ^.^. The main reason why I like this manga is that I love its characters. This manga is created by Hiro Mashima, mangaka of "Rave Master".


Haru Glory
Although I think it's not really incredible, I enjoy reading "Rave Master" and fall in love with its main character, Haru Glory. I could say that he really is my type (have a pure and kind heart), not to mention that he's really cool carrying his big sword, Deca Force >///<.

That's way I'm looking forward to Mashima Sensei's next work and Fairy Tail really fulfill my expectation. Of course this manga has its flaw, for example the exaggerated friendship things ^.^. But nonetheless it is one of my favorite manga right now.

Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza and Happy

Natsu Dragneel. He's quite my type ^.^
It seems Mashima Sensei love to name his main protagonist with season name. Haru, name of the main protagonist in Rave Master, means spring. Meanwhile name of main protagonist in Fairy Tail is Natsu which mean summer *0*. But I think those names suit the characters very well. While Haru's personality is warm and gentle like spring, Natsu is a hot-blooded guy.

Fairy Tail is a story about mage/wizard, guild and magic world. I'm not gonna write synopsis of the story here. You could find it in wikipedia. If you interested, you could read the manga here and download the anime here. Try it!! It depend on your taste but I think you wouldn't disappointed.


Zeref
The strange thing is although I really love Natsu, I also fall in love with the main antagonist in this manga, The Black Wizard, Zeref >///<.. His character is complicated and interesting. So, what do you think?

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU ZEREF!!! And I prefer Natsu Fireball, Natsu Dragneel's Edolas version of himself he is so cute that way!!!

    ReplyDelete