Thursday, September 20, 2012

Adventure on September 20th, 2012

Today is a holiday because there is Governor election in Jakarta so I use this chance to take an adventure to South Jakarta. I've been living here for about 2 and a half years and I've been adventuring to various places but I've only come to South Jakarta 3-4 times  (most notably to Ragunan and Blok M). This time, I choose to go to Gandaria City. Why, you ask? Of course because JRock Evolution 2012 will be held there!

As usual, my favorite mode of transportation is Transjakarta Bus. To get there I have to change bus/transit 3 times. The first transit is in Dukuh Atas Shelter, then Semanggi Shelter and the last one is Grogol 2 Shelter

Picture that I take in the middle of my journey to Dukuh Atas 2 Shelter

The transfer from Bendungan Hilir Shelter to Semanggi Shelter is the longest. Maybe almost 1 km?

This is still picture that I take in the middle of my journey from Bendungan Hilir Shelter to Semanggi Shelter

The journey to Semanggi Shelter is not end yet. Mada Mada Da Ne!!

Minna-san! This is still in the middle of my journey to Semanggi Shelter!

Pyuhh... Finally I'm going to Grogol 2 Shelter

This is what I found in Gandaria City

Oh My... This advertisement is funny

I want to have lamps like that!

This is the look inside Gandaria City.
There's nothing special about this place if you compare it to other malls in Jakarta. Well, other than there's IMAX here.

Finally I found Skenoo Hall!! It's in the 3rd Floor!!! I'm going to see my favorite boys here!!!!
It takes me 2 and 1/2 hours just to get to Skenoo Hall if I use TransJakarta Bus! Oh My God. By the way, Gandaria City is just 10 or 15 minutes from Ratu Plaza if you use taxi (it's about Rp.15.000,-) so I guess I would just take bus to Ratu Plaza instead then go to Gandaria City with taxi^^.

What an exhausting journey. Good night everyone!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment