Tuesday, September 11, 2012

JRock Evolution 2012 in Jakarta, Ticket Price and Venue Information

Finally the ticket price and venue of the concert has been announced!!!! I'm so excited!!! Here is the information:

Date   : October 7th, 2012 (the show start from 2 pm)
Venue : Skenoo Hall Gandaria City
Ticket Price:

  • Festival : Rp. 400.000,-
  • VIP : Rp. 850.000,- (Seating + Exclusive Poster)
  • VVIP : Rp. 3.500.000,- (Oh my, more than 4 x the VIP price?? T-T. I can't afford to buy it. T^T. So I would buy the VIP instead. Even if I can't attend the Meet and Greet, at least I could still see them with my own eyes)
Tickets will be on sale start from September 14th at 7 pm and available online at trilogylive.com.
By the way, Trilogy live said that bands line-up for JRock Evolution 2012 in Jakarta is not only Alice Nine and MUCC. There will be one band soon to be announced!!! Oh My God!!! I Hope It's SUG, then my life will be complete ^^.

Here are sceencaptures from Trilogy Live Official Twitter:










Gahhhh!!!! I really want those VVIP ticket so I could go to the Meet and Greet! But the ticket price is so expensive. T^T. Moreover the ticket sales will start on Friday. Why does it have to be Friday? I have plenty works to do and there is a meeting that I have to attend in the morning (crying blood T^T). Ah, enough with this moanings. Minna-san, please pray that they will lower the VVIP ticket price. For other fans of Alice Nine and MUCC, let's buy the tickets and makes JRock Evolution 2012 in Jakarta a huge success!!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment