Saturday, November 3, 2012

JRock Evolution 2013

It was announced just now in JRock Evolution official website  that JRock Evolution 2013 will be held on Spring 2013 in these places:

  • Tokyo / Japan
  • Osaka / Japan
  • Bangkok / Thailand
  • Kuala Lumpur / Malaysia
  • Jakarta / Indonesia
  • Taipei / Taiwan
I'm so happy \(^o^)/. So, who will be come next year? Since this event is created by Oishi Masahiro-san as the director of Maverick DC, I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of artist from Maverick DC. Artists from this year JRock Evolution is basically 3 from Maverick DC group (MUCC, Girugamesh, UNiTE) and 3 from PS Company (Alice Nine, SuG <although now they're not in PS Company anymore> and D-Out). I hope Maverick DC would be represent by L'Arc~en~Ciel, SID, MUCC, or Girugamesh. On the other hand, I really hope that PS Company would be represent by The Gazette, Alice Nine and Vivid. He he he. What about you? But I hope they would extend their list of artists so that it could include bands like Luna Sea, Sadie, Vistlip, Plastic Tree, Nightmare...woo hoo.. I think I'm being too greedy here. >///<. 

They said it would be in Spring, so maybe around late March to late June next year. I'm looking forward to it!! What about you? Which artists that you hope to come?

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. offcourse alice nine and the gazette..I hope and wish that they will come to Jakarta..

    ReplyDelete