Monday, December 10, 2012

Adventure on 8 December 2012 - Sea World

Taman Impian Jaya Ancol is one of the main attractive place in Jakarta. Honestly, I only went there 2 times, the 1st one was to Dunia Fantasy and the 2nd visit was to Mata Elang International Stadium (MEIS) to watch BigBang Alive Tour in Indonesia. One of place in Taman Impian Jaya Ancol that interested me the most is Sea World, a place where we could see a lot of beautiful and rare fishes. I've been living in Jakarta for 3 years but I've never been to Sea World before, even though I always declare myself as an animal lover. Shame on me >///<. I guess that's why out of the blue I decided to spent my Saturday there!

As usual, my favorite mode of transportation to Ancol is TransJakarta Bus. Unfortunately, now the TransJakarta Bus user are also have to pay the tickets to get inside Taman Impian Jaya Ancol. The last time I went there (which is like million years ago), if we choose it as our mode of transportation then the tickets was free. From the Bus shelter, we could take the Wara Wiri Bus to transport us to different places in Ancol for free. Here are some pictures from my visit to Sea World! Sorry for the bad quality.

Sea World is near Ocean Dream Samudra

Sea World






Arapaima

Dugong

Arwana

Piranha

Gold Fish





Dory?











Nemo?









This was my first time trying the fish spa



Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment