Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeahs will be the Headline for Love Garage 2013 in Jakarta

I had known about this for so long but hesitated to post about it because it's makes me sad T.T. Yeah Yeah Yeahs is one of my favorite indie band and I'm looking forward to see them perform in Indonesia. It's too bad that none of my friends know them so there will be no one to accompany me to come to the concert T.T. Well, it's not the first time for me to watch a concert alone. I went to L'Arc~en~Ciel concert by myself. But it's a one-man concert while Love Garage is basically parade of some bands with Yeah Yeah Yeahs as its headline so the odds are they will perform at midnight. And I prefer to not risk myself wondering in Jakarta after midnight. Here are the details:

Love Garage 2013
Place: eX Park (Plaza Indonesia Extension)
Date: 1 February 2013
Time: start from 19.00
Ticket price: Rp. 450.000,- 

What? You also don't know anything about Yeah Yeah Yeahs? The group is composed of vocalist and pianist Karen O, guitarist and keyboardist Nick Zinner, and drummer Brian Chase. You could read more information about this Grammy Award-nominated band (for all of their 3 albums!) on wikipedia.

I love Karen O voice and how she sings

My favorite Yeah Yeah Yeahs member is Nick Zinner, the guitarist that you could easily recognized by his wild hair

Of course I love to hear Brian Case playing drums
Some of my favorite songs from them:
Maps


Heads Will Roll

Down Boy

Cheated Heart

Gold Lion


I still don't know whether I would go and watch this concert or not. In the meanwhile I just pray there will be friend to accompany me.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment