Tuesday, February 12, 2013

5 Movies That I Can't Wait To See in 2013

Well, almost everybody know that I'm a movie freak. And here are some movies that I can't wait to watch in 2013!!

  • Star Trek Into Darkness 
Star Trek: Into Darkness is one of my most anticipated movie of this year even though I can't say that I'm a big fan of Star Trek franchise. I remember how I love Star Trek: New Generation with Patrick Stewart as the Captain of Enterprise D when I was still in Primary School. I also watch some episodes of Star Trek: Voyager. But I never watch Star Trek movies (only watched the series) before J.J Abrams suddenly reboot the Star Trek movies in 2009.

Honestly, I don't really like the character of James T. Kirk in that movie, obviously not my type :-). Fu fu fu. Don't get me wrong, I love Chris Pine (Have you read my blog post about how I love Jack Frost? Well, Chris Pine is his voice actor), I just don't like Kirk character. My most favorite character in Star Trek is Spock and I quite like Hikaru Sulu, Pavel Chekov, and Montgomery Scott too. The things that made me really can't wait to see this movie is because one of my favorite actor, Benedict Cumberbatch, will play the villain!! Check his photos below!!

The release date is moved forward to 15 May 2013
Benedict Cumberbatch as John Harrison


There's a lot of rumors out there about the character that Benedict will play (Is it Khan? Gary Mitchell? A really new villain or what?) Alice Eve told press that Benedict would not play Khan. But again, Marion Cortillard said she would not played Talia in The Dark Knight Rises before (laugh). Whatever. I'll just sit down, sip my tea and wait patiently for the time this movie screen in Blitzmegaplex.

He's so gorgeous even though he's a bad guy in this movie
  • Iron Man 3
Do you really need a reason why this film is amongst my most anticipated movie of the year? How can I miss a movie about a Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist called Tony Stark?
I can't wait till 3rd May to watch this movie!!
This time, Tony Stark will meet his deadliest enemy yet, the Mandarin!
  • The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug
After watched The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, there's no way I would not go to movie theater to watch Desolation of Smaug. I'm f**king in love with Martin Freeman. Not to mention that Benedict Cumberbatch will play Smaug the dragon. This is going to be awesome!


Still have to wait till December 2013 to watch this movie T^T.
  • The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
The first The Hunger Games movie maybe is one of the best adaptation movie from book that I ever saw and Jennifer Lawrence is one of my favorite actress (ever since I saw her in X-men First Class and Silver Lining Playbooks. Brilliant). And I kinda love the love stories between Peta and Katniss too.

She's so gorgeous. I can't wait to see her act on 22 November 2013
  • Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monster
Okay. Okay. Honestly, the first Percy Jackson movies is a big disappointment for the faithful readers of Percy Jackson and the Olympians books, including me. They miss almost all the things that made the books interesting. They ignored the fact that Percy is only 12 in the first book. They didn't include the big prophecy and Kronos in the storyline. What I hate the most is the end of this movie where Poseidon said how regretful he is because he can't stay with Percy and how he actually loves Percy, contrary to the book where Percy felt relieve because his father did not say any excuse for not staying with him and did not act like a human father. That's why I felt those scenes didn't sincere and fake.


Alexandra Daddario finally dyed his hair to be blond.
Anabeth is blonde and I was quite mad that she was portrayed as a brunette in the first movie.

But I will give this movie series a second chance and I can't wait to see Logan Lerman act as my precious Percy again >///<. I hope this movie series could be like Harry Potter where all the books got the chance to turn into movie because I really want to see my favorite character from the book, Nico de Angelo, come to life :-).

Well, that is my list. What about yours?

Reactions:

1 comments:

  1. percy jackson :)

    by the way, alamat blogku udah aku ubah jadi omingyuliani.blogspot.com yaaa mbok eka, hehehe

    ReplyDelete