Sunday, August 4, 2013

7 Movies in 2014 that I Can't Wait to See

2014 is still faraway, but I already hyped up for some movies that will be release next year! Those movies are:

  • Interstellar
Interstellar is upcoming science-fiction movie directed by Christopher Nolan and anything from him always excite me. Memento, The Prestige, The Dark Night Trilogy, Inception are among my favorite movies. Sure I can't wait to see this movie!

  • How To Train Your Dragon 2
How to Train Your Dragon is one of my favorite animation movie. I love this animation movie more than its book, which is very rare. I'd like to know how they will play this one out since the story of the first movie is only loosely based on the books and the second movie seems like an original story (not adapting any of the book in the series by Cressida Cornwell). By the way, the trailer looks fantastic. Watch it down below:


  • X-Men: Days of Future Past
A movie which join the old and new cast from X-men movies? James McAvoy and Patrick Steward both will be play Professor X? There will be Magneto played by Michael Fassbender and Sir Ian McKellen? And Peter Dinklage will play the villain? My life is complete. Wait, my life will never be complete until I watch this movie. Check out the awesome promotional posters and advertisement from Trask Industry below:

Professor X. Credit to Entertainment Weekly
Magneto. Credit to Entertainment Weekly



Photos credit to Albert L. Ortega

  • The Hobbit: There and Back Again
The Desolation of Smaug will be in Cinema this December, but I already yearn to see the Battle of Five Armies in There and Back Again.

  • Guardian of The Galaxy
I'm more of a Marvel girl. That's why I can't wait to see this movie. Moreover, there's Zoe Saldana in it.

Guardian of the Galaxy

  • Minions
Minions are the best thing in Despicable Me movie. I can't wait to see this cute creatures again in their own movie!!

Cute minions.
  • Transcendence
This science-fiction movie will be the directorial debut from one of my favorite cinematographer, Wally Pfister. Moreover, the casts look so good - from Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, and Cillian Murphy. 

That's my list. How about you?

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment