Saturday, August 10, 2013

Fall Out Boy Live Concert in Jakarta, 19 October 2013 (Update Information)

Well, Fall Out Boy official Facebook and Twitter have announced this afternoon that they will come to Jakarta on 19 October!


The live concert will be held:
Date: 19 October 2013
Place: Skenoo Hall, Gandaria City Mall, Jakarta
Picture taken from their official instagram. Please follow them if you like!
Hoah!! I've been waiting for them to come to Jakarta! They first come to Indonesia when I was still in University and didn't have enough money to watch them. That's why I hope this year I can see their live concert here *finger crossed. I was devastated because this February I've missed Yeah Yeah Yeahs performance in Love Garage and I will miss Mew live concert in Guinness Arthur's Day. T^T. I really want to see Mew but they will be playing on 26 October while I will be in Bali at that time to spend Galungan with my family. T^T. I'm a little bit poor this year because I've bought so many books. That's why to buy Fall Out Boy ticket I'm forced to cancel my plan to watch One Ok Rock concert on 24 November 2013. What will I do if Two Door Cinema Club also come to Indonesia? They will come to Malaysia on 24 November too, then to Philippines on 26 November and finally to Thailand on 28 November. So there's a chance they will held a live concert in Jakarta too. Oh eottoke....
Fall Out Boy when they were kids. This picture is not mine. Taken from their official instagram
Forgive my gibberish talk. Anyway, are you as excited as I am to watch them??

Update!
The promoter of this live concert is Big Daddy Entertainment!

The information of the ticket are as follows, taken from MyTicket website:
I'm so excited! The ticket sale starts from 20 August 2013 and the pre-sale price is Rp. 600.000. Unfortunately you can only buy the ticket online through credit card. The concert lay out is like this:


There's no information yet regarding the time but the duration of this concert is estimated to be 2 hours.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment