Monday, October 7, 2013

Java Soulnation 2013 - 5 October Experience

Java Soulnation 2011 is the first concert that I've ever been. I remember that I was really looking forward to that concert because it's the first time DEPAPEPE came and did live concert in Indonesia. I'm DEPAPEPE fans since in university. Now that I have a job and earn my own money, there's no way that I didn't come to see them live. I miss Java Soulnation 2012 because I choose to spend my money on L'Arc~en~Ciel and J-Rock Evolution concert tickets. Now in 2013, I bought the tickets for 3-days entrance but unfortunately due to my bustling activity and my health, I could only attended the concert in 5 October 2013.

View of Soulnation Stage

Raisa. She's not only very beautiful, her voice is also amazing.

Adera, a singer that also the son of Ebiet G. Ade, Indonesian legendary singer. I have some fun singing "I don't want to miss a thing" together with the crowd and of course with his hit songs too.                 

A new band, Art of Tree

Chef's special, a band from Netherland. To put it simply, their music is kind of have style like "Scar Tissue" from Red Hot Chilli Pepper but with keyboard. Their keyboardist is cute >////<. Their performance is superb

Taiwan electronic all-girl band, Go chic.
Overall I'm satisfy. I really like the part when I sing all songs from 1950s to 2010s with Time Capsule project in LA Lights Main Stage. Tanoshimi da! Now I look forward to next concert that I will attend, Fall Out Boy! Wait for my personal report!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment