Saturday, July 26, 2014

English First fX Senayan

So recently I decided to take English more seriously, hence I took a course to improve my poor English. I ever took a conversation class in English First (EF) Rawamangun before, but I couldn't finish it because I was busy. Due to more flexibility to arrange my own schedule, I decided to choose EF fX Senayan.






The place is cozy and comfortable. You have access to iPad whenever the office is open. The teachers are nice and my fellow students here are so cool. This EF is specially for adults so majority of the students here are either a college student or a worker. So far, I like it. The only downside is the expensive fee T^T. Anyway, just wish me luck! I'm only on level 12 right now but I hope I can reach the advance level soon^^.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment