Thursday, July 3, 2014

List of My Favorite Pairings in Anime and Manga

Shipping is a widely phenomenon in a fandom. I'm not an avid shipper but I do love some pairings and feel some kind of attachment to their ongoing development in romance relationship. Here are some of pairings that I love more than the others, either because I feel that they're meant to be or just because it's funny to ship them.

1. Natsu Dragneel x Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)

They're my OTP.
I love this pairings from the very start and I think their first meeting is really romantic. They always support and care for each other. They're perfect together, as a bestfriends, and I really hope someday they will become a lover. After all, I love a relationship that develops over time and their relationships development is so cute that I can't help to smile when I read their moments together. I always love bestfriend-turns-lover stories because I think that your lover should be able to be your bestfriend.

The King and The Queen

Imagine if someday they have children



2. Alibaba x Morgiana (Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic)

Seriously, this pairing is just too cute I don't know what else to say. Only Alibaba is a man that manly enough to be a lover of a girl as awesome as Morgiana.




3. Eren Yaeger x Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Even if it's really cliche, I always like the story of love that grow up from childhood. 




4. Shinichi Kudo x Ran Mouri (Detective Conan)

I love Shinichi. I love Ran. I love them together. And also the same reason as above.





5. Kyo Sohma x Tohru Honda (Fruit Basket)

Tohru is the only girl that can open Kyo's heart. I'm not a romantic person but their love story is touching and amazing.



6. Monkey D. Luffy x Boa Hancock (One Piece)

Yeah, I know, I know. Lots of people love Luffy x Nami hence hate this ship. Well, who could blame them? How Luffy always trust Nami and beat up Arlong just because he make Nami cry, I'm also touched by his affection to Nami (which make me end up weeping when read this chapter, as I ever told you here). But I always think that Luffy and Boa Hancock is a really funny and amusing couple. Always make me laugh at their interaction. Moreover, who's more suitable for the Pirate Princess other than the man that would be the Pirate King?




7. Aomine Daiki x Momoi Satsuki (Kuroko no Basket)

Contrary to a lots of people in Kuroko's Basketball fandom who love Yaoi theme and want to pair Aomine with Kagami or Kise, I prefer him with his childhood bestfriend, Momoi Satsuki (then, Kuroko could be mine *evil smile). I really love their supportive relationship.




8. Sakata Gintoki x Tsukuyo (Gintama)

Right now they're nothing more than friend. But I think they complement each other and will make a hilarious couple.



9. Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye (Full Metal Alchemist)

This time, it's a commander and his trustworthy right-hand. I love their relationship.



10. Hyuuga Junpei x Aida Riko (Kuroko no Basket)

It's clearly that Hyuuga has feelings for Riko. I don't know if Riko has the same feeling for Hyuuga, but I really wish it.



That's my personal list. What do you think?

Disclaimer: All pictures are not mine. I just google it. Credit to the owner.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment