Monday, July 28, 2014

Marvel's Movies Ranking (According to Me)

Guardians of the Galaxy is one of the movies that I desperately want to see this year. This movie has already create a commotion because they had announced the sequel even though the first movie is not released yet. Wow, they really have big confidence for this movie. It will be release on 1 August in USA, but unfortunately people in Indonesia will have to wait patiently because its release date here is 20 August. That's suck! >.<. But because this decision was made to gave priority to Indonesian movie, I think I just have to bear with it.

As I wait for Guardians of the Galaxy, I decide to spend my time ranking all the Marvel movies that I've watched. I never watch The Incredible Hulk, so that movie must be taken out from this list. Here we go!

8. Iron Man 2

 
I know why the story in this movie is necessary to the development of The Avengers but honestly I dislike it. I don't like both of the antagonists. That's being said, there are several elements that I like from this movie that I still find it watchable i.e Black Widow character (I love her), Tony and Pepper's first kiss, etc.

7. Thor: The Dark World

I already reviewed it here.


6. Captain America: The First Avenger

For me, this movie is a little bit flat. Especially in the beginning.

5. Thor



Loki is an interesting antagonist and there's a good character development for Thor.

4. Iron Man 3

I already reviewed it here

3. The Avengers


I bet many of you questions me why I put this movie as number 3 and not number 1. Honestly, The Avengers is a movie with a simple story and too many characters that turns out to be a good movie because of its great Director. It could be a disaster in the hand of wrong person. Honestly, I'm not thrilled enough when I watch this movie in the cinema because I don't think it offer anything new. I really like the acting and the dynamic between the protagonists though.    

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

I already reviewed it here

1. Iron Man


I love Iron Man because it offer something fresh to superhero movie. While other superhero trying desperately to hide their identity, Tony Stark proclaim himself as Iron Man without denial. Ha ha ha. Tony stark itself is a really interesting character and Robert Downey Jr. portrayed him perfectly.

That's my list. Agree? Disagree? Comment below and let me know what you think about it.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment