Monday, July 14, 2014

Massive Open Online Course

As I ever told you in one of my post, recently I've been taking several course on the internet. It is called a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC). In addition to traditional course materials such as videos, readings, and problem sets, MOOCs provide interactive user forums that help build a community for students, professors, and teaching assistants (TAs). MOOCs are a recent development in distance education which began to emerge in 2012. I'm really grateful to live in an era where I can take online classes from top universities in the world for free.

There are several website for MOOC in this world, for example Coursera and UDACITY. But I have only took course from edX. Here are some pictures from edX website

How to take the course

The list of university that offer courses in edX

Example of the course. So far, they're interesting

edX website. Just click "Register Now" to start your experience in taking MOOC
Overall it's a satisfying experience. If you passionate about learning new things, I suggest you take interesting MOOC. You won't regret it (maybe^^).

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment