Thursday, July 17, 2014

Today's Rant: A Frustating Day

There's only a few things more frustrating than having your laptop crash right after you finished your work and realize that for the last hour your application didn't save it automatically. This happened yesterday. I lost most of my work and I was feeling like crying. In fact, I still feels like I'm about to cry.

My laptop's name is Pyon and it's 6 years old. It still function normally, but after 3 hours it often crash or shutting down bu itself without any reason (maybe because of the heat). I want to buy a new one, but I don't have much money right now. It also doesn't feels right. This laptop is my parent's present for me when I was in the last year of my bachelor degree. I really love it because I choose it by myself and want to replace it only when it won't be able to start again. But I might want to change that thought now. Sigghhh...

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment