Friday, August 15, 2014

Team A - Go Up (Video Download)

As you know from my previous post, I love Winner and an avid Inner Circle. That's why I decided to watch Who is Next: WIN, the program that showcase their talents for the first time. WIN is a survival battle program to determine YG's next boy group where the most voted team can seize the name "Winner" and make a debut. Eleven YG male trainee was divided to 2 teams, Team A and Team B, and compete. Team A win the program and be the "Winner". I love them more after watched that program because they make several good songs. My favorite original song from them is "Go Up" because the lyrics is motivating and the melody is addicting. Here is the video in Youtube:


You can download the video here:
High Quality (1280x 960) Size: 88Mb
Medium Quality (640 x 480) Size: 22 Mb

If you like it, you can purchase this song here in iTunes. I heard they featured this song for their Japanese debut, but I haven't found the video anywhere.

The lyrics of this song, as in the official translation in Mnet video:

We've been walking for an eternity
Following the welcoming light at the end of the road
I want to leave this pitch black darkness and smile brightly

My gun always points to the sky
So I can shoot at something bigger than myself
I’m going to fly splendidly
With this stage as the runway
With no innate gifts,
Endurance is my weapon
They say rice plants bow down the more mature they get
When I was little, over the black line I drew over my doorstep

I fall and scrape. Scarring myself
Even if there’s a hole through my heart
We don’t need tears
Even if we fall a thousand times
Get up
We’ll go up

Throw your worries away into the sky. Only blow up
You have us. Get up!
Let’s hold our hands together
Get them up! Hands up!
We’ll get through this

Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up!

I keep dreaming, but I’m only dreaming
Sell my youth with my success at stake
There are shards of glass in my shoes
Every step I take is a bloody autograph, right?
Even if our friendships are torn into two, our memories will remain always
Even if we tread on one another, we push each other up
With all 110 fingers held tight
We’ll go up!

We’ve come up without any fear
Following the stars shining above us
Just like the stars in the sky, I want to shine too
I got on the narrow staircase

Every step I take, I stumble
Even if I feel heavy, there’s no other path for us
Even if we fall a thousand times
Get up. We’ll go up!

Throw your worries away into the sky. Blow up!
You have us by your side. Get up!
Our hands held tight
Hold them up, hands up!
We’ll get through this

Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up!

Our lives are dramas
Now is the highlight
Hoping for a happy ending
We get on camera
In the end it’s all the same
What matters is you and I
Nothing lost, nothing gained
Everybody get up
Throw all your worries to the sky, blow up
You have us, get up
Take each other’s hands and put them up, hands up!
We will win over it all


Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up! Uh uh uh up!
Uh uh uh up! Uh uh uh up!
Yeah, we’ll go up!

That's it. Hope you like the song as much as I am ^^.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment