Monday, August 25, 2014

Who is Next: WIN (English subtitle) Episode 7

This is one of my favorite episode of Who is Next: WIN. I really love "Officially Missing You" that was sang by Team A in the 2nd Battle. For me, one of Team A's strength is their ability to write beautiful and meaningful lyrics. This song was originally sang by Tamia but Team A change its lyrics with the theme of missing yourself from the past. This song resonance with my feeling, so much that I instantly become their big fan. I also love the dance battle. Both team are good in dancing.


Episode 7
Size 203 Mb
Resolution 640 x 360

English and Japanese Subtitle
Size 156 kB

Notes:
The subtitle only work with KMPlayer or VLC media player. It is also work in android smartphone and tablet, but sometimes it can not appear perfectly. It doesn't work in Quick Time Player or Windows Media Player. I recommend you to view it using KMPlayer. Don't forget to select English as subtitle in setting because this sub have 2 language.

You can also download other episodes here:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11

Happy watching!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment