Saturday, August 16, 2014

Winner - Smile Again (Video Download)

Continuing my previous post, here is another original song from Winner that I really like. It's great! The title of the song is "Smile Again" and I love it because the lyrics and the melody are nice. Here is the video in Youtube:



You can download the video here:
High Quality (1280x 960) Size: 82 Mb
Medium Quality (640 x 480) Size: 20 Mb

The lyrics of this song, as in the Mnet video's official translation:

Your eyes so teary, you tears drop
It fall down your cheeks
They smudge into black
You cry today, once again

I beg you to stop crying but you keep crying soundlessly
What’s hurting your heart so bad
I want to take it all back
Your smile is like heaven

The pressure over your head is drawing a shadow
Your flowery smile has withered, water it
Don’t cry but smile warmly
Don’t hide it with curtains, but show your teeth
The darkness, it’s there because you have light, smile

Open the door, smile again
Leave the room, smile again
Smile like the sun eh eh eh eh
Break your cage, smile again
Hold my hand and run away, smile again
Warmly, like you did before, eh eh eh eh

The light draws away from me
Victory and failure, now so clear
Don’t feel down, make a wish when the stars fall from the sky
I want to find it again, my relaxed smile
Let’s get up like sea-saws
That one flower, hasn’t quite bloomed yet
It won’t be brought down by harsh winds, your name win

When I ask you to smile, you just stare at the sky
What’s taken your smile away, I want to take it back.
Your smile is like heaven

Open the door, smile again
Leave the room, smile again
Smile like the sun eh eh eh eh
Break your cage, smile again
Hold my hand and run away, smile again
Warmly, like you did before, eh eh eh eh

I can’t even remember your smiling face
Even the smile on my face is fading away
Smile again, even if you close your eyes
Smile again, so your lips lift up
Smile again, Break into a smile
Smile again, I’ll be by your side

Open the door, smile again
Leave the room, smile again
Smile like the sun eh eh eh eh

I’ll smile like a madman, so you’ll smile again
I won’t stop, let it shine your smile
I’ll jump like a madman, so you’ll get up again
Scream until we’re happy yeah

If you like it, you can purchase Winner debut album, 2014 S/S. I hope you will  like it as much as I do ^^.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment