Friday, July 17, 2015

Taeyang, Rise Live in Concert Jakarta, 14 February 2015.

So 5 months ago, I did the most random thing in my life so far. Out of the blue, I decided to join my friends to watch Taeyang concert in Indonesia. I still don't get how or why this was happened since at first only 2 of my friends want to watch it. Seriously, it's just 2 in the beginning but it ended up with 7 people went to watched this concert. ^0^. Ha ha ha. Not mentioning that several of them temporarily became "sasaengs" and went as far as following Taeyang from his arrival in Soekarno-Hatta airport. Maybe the story of how they succeed to made their car went beside Taeyang's car, even got Taeyang to open his window and smile at them, also made the other excited & look forward for the concert.

I actually just want to meet up with some friends after my class in EF which coincidentally near with Tennis Indoor Senayan, venue for Taeyang live in concert. I did wish to watch that concert though. I love Big Bang, even though I'm not very much a fan of Taeyang. My knowledge about his music is limited hence I only knew some of Taeyang songs from his 3 albums. But I always had this affection for him. Not only he's a good singer with beautiful voice but also he was Team A (now officially debut with name WINNER) mentor in WIN. That's why I have this strange affection towards his songs, Wedding Dress and Only Look at Me, since team A cover it for their first battle.

Taeyang picture taken by my friend @gichims.
So my friends & I were almost late to enter the venue since we just decided to watch this concert in last minute. As soon as we sat in tribune left, the concert started. Taeyang looked handsome in his gold pants. When I saw that pants in photographs, I think it's too much but it turned out to be really pretty. The seats in VIP zone was not full, too bad it's half empty. Probably because the VIP price was so expensive (2,5 millions rupiah) while the view is not really good, it's actually quite far from stage. But other sections were fully occupied & it's not tampered Taeyang enthusiasm throughout the concert. Moreover, Indonesian VIPs are cheering him so loudly.

Taeyang picture taken by my friend @gichims.

Taeyang picture taken by my friend @gichims.
So far, I enjoy this concert more than I enjoyed Bigbang Alive Tour concert. The fans are enthusiast yet they scream at the right moment, not like when I attend Bigbang concert in 2012 that made my ear ringing. I can hear Taeyang's beautiful voice clearly & the encore was long I feel like I was the one who became tired, not Taeyang. Ha ha ha. He's stunning & really a great performer.

By the way, there's an accident at his concert in Malaysia where Taeyang pants accidentally torn. That's why I and my friends were joking that we came to see "Taeyang's ripped pants" in this concert. Anyway, it's not happened. Ha ha ha. His pants was secure & not torn in place that my friend want. But he stripped & showed his abs like usual (not like I care about that though. I love Taeyang for his voice. He he he). By the way, rather than fangirling at Taeyang, several of my friends choose to fangirling over Kwon Twins instead, made me laughing at their antics. LMAO. Here are several fancams taken by my friend:

Intro + Body


I Need A Girl


Ringa Linga


Superstar


Eyes, Nose, Lips


Overall I enjoyed this concert, satisfied without regret. Thank you for my friends that out of the blue persuaded me to join their crazy antics & making this as my Valentine date. By the way, Taeyang is so sweet because he gave us free chocolate after the concert end as Valentine gift. I was touched. First, I wasn't spending Valentine Day alone & then there's this hot guy gave me Valentine gift. Lucky! Thank you Taeyang ^^, you are the 1st Concert that I watch this year. 

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment